I love my church because:
- They love on my family. In fact, they are my family. They’ve gone out of their way to help us and encourage us. It’s great bringing your children to a place you know they’re going to be loved the way you love them.
- There is a desire to serve. The people at Trinity go the extra-mile to make sure they serve with excellence. They sacrifice their time to be here and give their energy to serve well while they are here.
- There is a passion for the Word of God. This is the standard for all of our ministries across the board. We don’t seek the world’s standards but the Truth of God’s Word.
- There is an attitude of seeking peace instead of war. This is always a work-in-progress, but there’s an attitude to live together in unity.
- There is a healthy respect for leadership. It’s a joy to serve in a place like Trinity.
We are today, more than ever, thankful for Trinity Baptist Church. We love our church!