I just wanted to use this post to remind our church family of some very important upcoming dates for 2011. Please mark these dates on your calendar as a matter of prayer and make them a priority for your attendance.
• January 5th - AWANA and Wednesday night meals will begin again.
• February - We will begin our Men’s Bible Study from 6am-7am (the January 13th date posted earlier was a misprint)
• The entire Month of February will be “I Love My Church” month. This will be an exciting time for our church family. More details will come in the coming weeks.
• March 6-9 - Revival with Rick Coram. This will be our only 4 day meeting this year, but it will be phenomenal! Make plans to be here and expect God to do a great work.
• October 21-23 - Trinity’s First Annual Missions Conference And Fair
• November 13 - One Day meeting with David Miller
In addition to this, we have some incredible mission trips ranging from Arizona to Paraguay, to Vancouver. Let’s pray and ask God to allow the Gospel to flow forth from Trinity like it never has before. I look forward to the work God is going to do this year!